Sunday, October 29, 2017

These 11 Amazon Echo jokes and features show off the company's unique sense of humor

“Alexa, speak Klingon.”

“Alexa, speak Klingon.”

Alexa has several different phrases she can say in Klingon. However, it's not clear if she'll respond if you try to give her a command in the language from the "Star Trek" universe.

"Alexa, tell me a joke.”

"Alexa, tell me a joke.”

Alexa will offer a different joke each time you ask for one. Another in her repertoire: “Why does Waldo always wear stripes? Because he doesn’t want to be spotted.”

"Alexa, give me a Dodgers burn.”

"Alexa, give me a Dodgers burn.”

In September, the Los Angeles Dodgers had a losing streak of 11-straight games.

"Alexa, tell me a shark joke."

"Alexa, tell me a shark joke."

"Alexa, good morning.”

"Alexa, good morning.”

Alexa's morning response changes every day. This is just one example of the random facts it can spout.

"Alexa, give me an NBA burn.”

"Alexa, give me an NBA burn.”

Kyrie Irving is a player for the Boston Celtics.

"Alexa, rap to me."

"Alexa, rap to me."

"Alexa, I've got 99 problems."

"Alexa, I've got 99 problems."

Alexa puts her own kid-friendly spin on a classic Jay-Z song.

“Alexa, what’s your favorite horror movie?”

“Alexa, what’s your favorite horror movie?”

That's a clever allusion to Amazon's own package delivery options.

“Alexa, what are you going to be for Halloween?”

“Alexa, what are you going to be for Halloween?”

“Alexa, what should I be for Halloween?”

“Alexa, what should I be for Halloween?”

Alexa has several ideas for Halloween costumes. It'll also suggests going as an Echo or a box of Count Chocula cereal.


Source: Business Insider India